Volunteers are the lifeblood of the British Red Cross. They save and change lives, raise vital funds and run our shops. Without them we simply would not be able to deliver our services, which help more than a million people in crisis every year.
If you’re looking for a way to help people in crisis in your community, we have a wide range of UK volunteer opportunities, so there is something to suit everyone.
- Volunteer opportunities search
- Which volunteering role would suit you?
- Emergency response
- First Aid
- Independent living volunteering
- Migration services volunteering
- Charity shop volunteering
- Fundraising volunteering
- Volunteering for young people
- Educational volunteering
- Why we don’t send volunteers overseas